The Mordialloc Men’s Shed is a program of the Mordialloc Neighbourhood House.
The purpose of the Men’s Shed is to:
- break down the social isolation of men on retirement or being unemployed
- improve the health and wellbeing of men
- opportunity to learn or share new skills
- provide a place for mateship and camaraderie
- provide support to the MNH through repairs and maintenance and gardening
The Men’s Shed meets every Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am to 12:30pm at the St John Ambulance building, 1 McDonald St Mordialloc.
Activities include: small woodworking projects, fishing outings, walks and talks, health seminars, morning tea and chat, fundraising, computer classes, cards, pool, table tennis, footy tipping completion, rainwater collection competition and the famous Mordi Men’s Shed muffins.
If this is what you are looking for then you are invited to come and join and become a Shedder. A $4 sessional attendance fee applies.
For further information, please phone Mordialloc Neighbourhood House: 9587 4534 or email: email@example.com