COMPUTERS FOR BEGINNERS
Basic iPad anc computer skills will be taught in this class. Topics covered include: settings, emailing, research & uploading photos
Tuesday: 9.00 – 11.30am
Term 1: Jan 31 – March 28 (9 weeks)
LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR SMART DEVICE
Learn how to use your Apple or Android device to call, text, download applications, manage music, Skype, Facebook, browse the Internet and more.
Thursday: March 30
10.00 – 11.00am
$10 per person
XERO: INTRODUCTORY SESSION
This course is intended for those who wish to learn how to use the Xero accounting software to manage the day to day operations of a small or medium sized business. Ideal for bookkeepers, accountants and business owners looking to transition from other accounting platforms or return to work attendees.
Prerequisites: Suitable for participants with some or limited experience using other accounting packages, who want to gain an introduction to Xero. Participants must come ready with a username and password to access their own Zero account or Xero trial account.
Wednesday: April 12
6.30 – 8.30pm
Cost: $99 per person, includes a manual.
ENJOYING YOUR DEVICES & COMPUTERS FOR NOVICES
Learn how to make your device your new helpful friend in this comprehensive course. Useful topics covered include
- Understanding your device and its basic features
- Exploring your device and deciding what you want it to do for you
- Cyber Safety
- Emails, text messages and social media
- Online bookings, shopping, reading and applying for jobs
- A good understanding of Apple devices and iOS10, and a basic understanding of android phones and tablets
- And much more……
- Tuesday: April 18 – June 27 (10 wks)
9:30am – 12:30pm
Cost: $70 plus $20 resources fee, concession $60 plus $20 resources fee